Bubble Fun!


It's school time already on Monday. Goodbye summer vacation!
So before they hit school, I want to make the remaining three days fun for the two cools (kulets).
This morning I let them get out of the house with their twist car and they played in the playground.
Then I let them blow and pop bubbles. Some bubbles are mixed with Winter's spit hehe :D Playing bubbles is a little bit messy. So I don't let them do this often. They missed it and so they had huge fun!
Tomorrow we are invited to a nephew's birthday party. So I'm looking forward for another fun day.
So, what do you plan to do before the school hits?

Comments

Tetcha said…
Blowing bubbles is also one of my son's favorite things to do! By the way, I migrated to WP a few months ago. When I checked your blog roll, the last post I had there was two months old. I don't understand why it's not updated. Can you visit this site and tell me if you can see this post: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/06/free-two-week-subscription-to-fotolia-for-pensive-thoughts%E2%80%99-readers.html

Thanks!
Bonding Moments like this are really precious and your kids will love you more when they grow up that you are able to document their growing up years in pictures and in blog post.