Why Am I Getting Public Service Ads?

My google adsense was working properly for months already then suddenly, I'm getting Public Service Ads. Note that you get no earnings with PSAs, which sad :( Coz i've seen my earnings accumulating by day.
I checked their program policies and it seems my site have followed them. I also tried removing and putting back my ads (without manipulating their code) but still no changes.
I tried using the adsense troubleshooter and I think I got the answer. It shows that I've not verified my adsense account by entering my PIN. They have a verification threshold of $10. So if you reach that amount, your account needs to be verified. Not doing so, triggers the PSAs.
I remember requesting for my PIN and my record says that it was sent to our former address (my mother's). But when I asked my sister, they haven't received any. So I requested for it again to be sent to our current address. It says the mailer comes in 3-5 weeks. Hay!
Learn more about google adsense PIN here.

Comments

Green Dei said…
thanks for the info...
followed you back from GCF =)

do check also my food blog:
http://foodamn.blogspot.com/

many thanks!
Green Dei said…
thanks for the info...
followed you back from GCF =)

do check also my food blog:
http://foodamn.blogspot.com/

many thanks!
supermommyjem said…
thanks for sharing this... I followed you tru GFC...Regarding work at home online I shared it already tru our PMB community in fb. I tried to check if it is still available but currently closed for recruitment.. Kindly drop a comment at any of my blogs so if ever I come across with another work at home I will inform you.

Life's Learning of a Filipino WAHM
khantotantra said…
was rejected by adsense so i dont know much about their procedure. thanks for dropping by kanina sa blog ko.