My Nephews in Australia

The wonders of the internet. Glad I don't need to wait for 48 years to be able to know how my relatives in another country are doing. Is the search marketing company responsible for this? If you miss them and you want to see them or chat with them, just go in front of your online computer.

These are my nephews from my only brother who left with his whole family to Australia for work last January. I think they went hiking in this place. It'll be years before they come back here in the Philippines. So at least, I don't miss out on how tall they're getting. I also saw photos of their house. And I joked about it that I can fit right in their huge sofa. And glad to know that it's there ready and waiting for me, haha! :D

Comments

rjs mama said…
the wonders of the internet =)

hoping you can follow and link up if you haven't yet =)
online journal
my soltero baby
Unknown said…
yes mate, i hope ul get there. missing my nieces and nephew there, too:)
Anonymous said…
Yeah..But I still miss the original ancient style "sulat"..
hahaha and phone calls too.. Australia`s good lots of beaches and parks.....All are free...But I also miss "Divisoria, Gotto, Isaw and Chicken-feet"...Especially "Balot"
Anonymous said…
Yeah..But I still miss the original ancient style "sulat"..
hahaha and phone calls too.. Australia`s good lots of beaches and parks.....All are free...But I also miss "Divisoria, Gotto, Isaw and Chicken-feet"...Especially "Balot"

-Tim Botor
iyan ang nagagawa ng masyado ng high tech na panahon..
kim said…
they seem to be fine young men...