Someone's Eyeing Puti

I happened to bump into online reviews about mazda2 specs. Is it associated with the incident that a month ago a man knocked at our door and asked me if we're selling Puti (White)? And then last week the same man texted me asking if we're selling it. Yeah our car is 20 years older than my firstborn and needs lots of painting jobs and interior works. But for the past 11 months when FIL handed the keys to us, Puti has been a great companion in our grocery shopping, church activities and malling nearby. Well I've been fascinated with Mazda3 from the looks (although haven't really looked into mazda3 specs), but Puti has never failed us. No bad experience with it except hard starting. But when the kids start to pray, you'll hear the sweet sound of its engine once again. Even though I'm not a car enthusiast (just the two boys and the daddy), I know how the roar of a good engine sounds. And I know how riding on a sick car feels like. Never had this feeling with Puti.

They say all things come to an end. FIL just gave us a go signal to sell Puti. You can't compare Puti with Mazda6 specs but we had fond memories with it. As hubby said he can't forget tough moments with puti when backing or parking on narrow spaces giving him sweat all over his face and his back. The man hasn't came back even after I informed him of the offer but I feel that he's really interested on buying Puti.

Comments

You name your car...it's nice; as we do the same here :)