Happy Birthday Gabe!

He's officially 3 years old. Tomorrow is the celebration. I hope the kids will enjoy the party. Most especially we want our bunso (youngest child) to have lots of fun as we celebrate his birthday.
All along I thought I'm the most on top of the preparations. But unexpectedly, the daddy went hardcore with the preps! He went home the other night with Transformers shirts, he got two of them pa, a transformers mask and an Over The Hedge pull-string pinyata.

I didn't know that this Transformers mask costs P499 at Toys 'R Us and Toy Kingdom. If I'm with hubby this mask might not have been bought as I'm good with the shirts already. But as the saying goes, you can't buy happiness! The little bumblebee was so fond of his mask. Though he hasn't willingly worn it, he's memorizing every detail until he can't fight sleep any longer.


I was just planning to cover and decorate Gabe's milk box to use for the pinyata. And because hubby said we will no longer have a pinyata, I was completely surprised when he went home with this out of the theme pinyata that costs P499. Well it's great to know that he's just really excited. And I think the kids will really have fun with it.

Last trip to the grocery later for the candies.
All for our love for our little Bumblebee.

Comments

kimmy said…
Happy birthday to your bunso! More health!
Hi...
In Indonesia language, youngest child means bungsu. It's rather similar with yours, bunso :)