Can't Acquire Life

Do you know that a person can't acquire life insurance if he has a chronic illness? If it's possible then it'll take extra effort. Well, I just discovered that lately when a friend tried to offer us a life insurance. I was surprised coz I had a life insurance plan before. Obviously I didn't know how I got passed since I have a heart disease from my younger years. But I didn't undergo further questioning from the ordinary questionnaires given during the application. Unfortunately, the insurance plan was terminated due to financial crises.

Nowadays there are companies favorable to those people who have medical problems. No Exam Life Insurance is present these days.  Lots of options are offered to people everywhere in different forms. Now it's hard for people who have illnesses to acquire life insurance.

Comments