October 2010 along with January 2010 are the longest months of the year with five Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. With that in mind, I'm overwhelmed.
Or maybe I'm thinking of the activities we have to attend to half of this month.
1. October 16. FIL's bday celebration in Manila.
2. October 20, 21 and 22. Zach's 2nd Periodical Exam. Review, review, review before the exam. I need to talk to Zach's teacher to excuse him on the 21st. And if he can take exams on Friday for the Exams on Thursday.
3. October 21. Bday party of nephew and dedication. I'll be a godmother.
4. Oct. 23. Zach's general rehearsal for Boy Scouts Investiture.
5. Oct. 25. Christening of a friend's baby.
6. Oct. 26. Zach's Scouting Investiture Ceremony.
4. Oct. 30-31. Marrieds' Retreat in Tagaytay. We've reserved rooms so no need for rv rentals.
At the back of my mind, I hear "I hope my mom and sis are free to look at the kids while we're in Tagaytay."
Two weeks ago, I dyed my hair in Creamy Ash by Beautylabo . Kaya pala, anlabo nila e. Hehe. The result that you see above is from two wee...
Had a successful trip to Divisoria last Saturday. I didn't expect that Divisoria Mall is a haven for party goods, toys and giveaways fo...
making a model of the solar system This is actually a delayed reaction. Or a late post. Last April we finished the whole grade 5 curricu...
It's our first time to go to Puerto Galera via commute with the kids. I and hubby went there before for our honeymoon via Coco Beac...
My sons have been playing Plants vs. Zombies again. And I thought the garden, our real garden would look pleasant with sunflowers around. I ...
You can win a free ticket to a homeschooling public seminar called "Building Blocks of Homeschooling" in this blog! Registratio...
It's my first time to care for a dog. We have pet dogs before in my parents' house but I was still young to be responsible for it. ...
Happy 11th birthday to our first born! I'm so happy to see you happy and surprised on your birthday morning. I'll keep the mushy m...
Hello there! Here's us after the boys' piano and theater class. Our youngest is in theater class at Homeschool Alabang with ...
Best things in life are free! Get a chance to win free box of 3 doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. It coudn't be simpler than just downloa...
kids family zach gabe blogging mommy moments food home schooling computers and internet education mommyhood occasions travel and venues leisure thoughts christmas parenting dailies health and beauty celebrations friendships hobbies marriage church inspirations bible books arts and crafts environment homeschooling love women entertainment humor about me calligraphy boys world Cloudy daddy and the boys boracay life DIY party Coron