Not Excited Yet For Christmas

When the "ber" months start that's when I also start to hear Christmas songs in the malls. But even before I excite myself for Christmas automatically in my mind there's "Wait, it's Halloween first before Christmas." Maybe because Halloween is one of the favorite holiday of my eldest son. He even chose a book about halloween with pictures of bats, pumpkin lanterns and boys and girls in halloween costumes. Last year he got himself a gory skeleton mask that he wore for post halloween party at church. I want my kids  to really have fun since they really enjoy dressing up for halloween. My youngest might just be content at wearing a Batman costume handed down by his brother. Maybe a skeleton costume for my eldest. I'll try looking at Awesome Halloween Costumes Ideas.

Comments