In School

Zach is extremely "malikot" in school. He's the most of his kind among his classmates. Keeps running around the school grounds while waiting for his school time, standing up and walking along during the class. The officer-in-charge of the school asked me if we have him checked by the pedia for ADHD. I had the chance to ask his pediatrician when we visited last week due to fever that's suspected to be just a viral infection as it just went away after two days. The pediatrician said that Zach is still behaved and normal compared to a child who has ADHD. With that, I and hubby decided not to go further to a Developmental Pediatrician. Unless, one day he'd be tugging on my skirt and telling me about what webhosting reviews can do.

Surprisingly though, he does good academically as the results of his monthly exams show. He gets only 1 to 6 wrong answers in each subject and I was stunned that he got a perfect score in Sibika (hehe). I actually forgot if we ever reviewed his lessons for the subject. I have yet to see his recent Periodical Test results. Everytime he goes home during the exam days, I get shocked coz he's only been in school for not more than two hours finishing his exams. It's like, Zach, what did you do with your tests? Did you answer your test papers thoroughly? crossing our fingers....

Comments