What's Going On?

The first week of regular school day is almost over. And I'm glad Zach was catching up well. It was less complicated than I expected it to be - following his new schedule. Less whining than I thought there would be. Breakfast, play a little, do homework, play or watch tv(if there's still time), eat at 11AM, bath and get dressed at 12PM. The service arrives at 12:30. After school, that's the only time he can play in the computer. But starting this afternoon, I plan to make him sleep after he goes home from school. I can see he's tired and sleepy when he arrives but since the tv is on, he just wants to watch instead. I need to see if the van is coming and then I'd turn off the tv.

~~With me~~

Pre-occupied with reading Twilight on my free time. Sorry for the, as always, piles of clothes to be folded. And my absenteeism in blogsville. Can you blame me for being so engrossed! Last night, I read with my cellphone as a torch, ignoring hubby's remark that it's not a good idea for my defective eyesight. I guess hubby was really tired coz he slept soundly despite my giggles over Edward and Bella in my head.

I saw the plug of Eclipse on tv and I wish I could read the novel before the showing on June 30. I think though that it's impossible. Oh I don't plan to watch it in the cinema so I'd have time to read it before hubby had dloaded a clear copy. Given I'd finished New Moon by that time. A suggestion I'm taking from SIL.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the week...like me!

Comments

jeng said…
I love the Twilight Saga and I can't wait for the movie Eclipse. Actually nabasa ko ata yun 4 books in 1 week. Hehehe...adik ako kay Edward. Enjoy the book and the movie as well. ; ) Btw, I have a new blog, http://www.yummywahmmy.com, please do visit if you have time. Thanks!
JonaBQ said…
Hi jeng! i'm with you there. kaso lang ang dami kong kelangan gawin, hehe. reading New Moon online now :D weeee.
Sorry can't access your new blog, don't know why.
thanks for the visit Jeng!