My Life Now

I attended the PTA meeting this morning. My first. I towed Gabe along as we all knew he'd be looking for me from the moment I stepped out of the house.

It's my laundry day but I'm keeping that for tomorrow. The weather has been very unpredictable. Though it hadn't rained today, just drizzled very very little, as ironic as I thought that it would rain hard. I actually regretted that I should have started loading the clothes in the washer earlier.

Done with New Moon. Can't wait any longer for when I'll see SIL again to borrow the book. And hubby was so kind to download the whole novel online after catching me reading just parts of it.

I've just started Eclipse. And I stopped on Chapter 1 reminding myself that the dishes are still waiting in the sink to be washed.....before bunso wakes up and while Kuya is still in school.

Then I'll need to cook dinner already. As early as I can so Kuya can have dinner before he dozes off usually before 7PM, tired from school.

See yah in not so long, I hope :D

Comments