Zach Update

Until now, we haven't started scouting for Zach's pre-school. We attempted yesterday as hubby went home from work early. He worked overnight that's why.

Anyway, we decided to go to one of the school's nearby although I noticed that it's quite late already. We got caught up by a movie on HBO about a boy who has Tourette Syndrome. I'll post more about it later. Anyway, on the way to the school, we noticed it's 5:00. The school might be closed already so we just headed to the grocery.

I'm just glad Zach still knows his addition after I reviewed with him. And reading is part of his life. Online game instructions help in his reading skills. He's so into arranging tracks in hotwheels.com lately. Strategy game quite advanced for his age.


He seldom writes that's why I was quite surprised to see that his writing looks better now.

Hope the photo looks better too noh!

Comments