Cha Graduates Cumlaude!

Congratulations my dear sister Charisse! She's one of my biggest fans. No wonder she's following my footsteps. Teehee! :D

She's been a dean's lister ever since but you won't see her studying her lessons like all day and night. That's why we were all happy to know that she got one of the highest rankings in class. She said the recitations helped her grades. I didn't ask though if she always perfects her quizzes. With 4.0 as the highest, she got 3.5 average grade.

She said she wants to focus on Web Development. Now she wants to be like my hubby. Making exam software can be her forte if she'll be a teacher or a computer programmer.

As my father jokes on hearing the news, now he has a problem. He needs to give her a gift.   Although the blowout is not a problem anymore. Coz my eldest sis is here for a vacation. teehee!

I want to give her a gift too. She really deserves one from me. Maybe it's time to scan on my office depot coupons for some good items.

Comments