Rock Revival

It's either my pants shrunk or I grew some fats. It doesn't show but I feel tighter on my legs when I wear my skinny. Don't tell me I need to exchange them for a new pair soon. Those are my favorite! A gift from hubby last Christmas 2009. I just love the cut and how it fits me. It took lots of visit to the mall/s, tryings and fittings before I got hold of a perfect-for-me kind of jeans. The thought of seeing it untouched everytime I open the cabinet would be very sad.

A Rock Revival would surely lighten up my face. The design is like classic meets new funky style. So you're always up to date. You know, rock never dies. Rock rules! It surely pumps up your wardrobe.

If ever I put on some more weight, I hope my favorite pair of jeans would still fit me. Unless a Rock Revival just comes a landing on my lap.

Comments