List In My Head

  • scout for Zach's school. Have been excited to do this since last week but hubby's been caught up with work even on Saturdays. And today he's (and sis) 2nd shooter for his office mate's wedding. I'm thinking of inviting my friend to go with me instead. Imagine us going around with 3 kids in tow. That'll be uuhhmm...fun!? :D       
  • inquire for Taekwondo or any summer activity for Zach (and hope it fits our budget)
  • fold the clean clothes
  • fold more clothes (there are things that you just don't like doing right?)
  • wipe the windows and window panes
    • get a haircut and a pedicure (Ppfffllleeeeaaazzzee frity fliz)
    • help Zach to practice writing everyday and review until +2 
    • new and exciting themes for With Love Wednesday
    If funeral insurance quotes knock my head, it'll be way down in my list.

    Comments

    life insurance said…
    Choose an Insurance Policy that matches your need - Term Life, Endowment or a Unit ...