Tuesday Couch Potatoes: Favorite Love Story

I love love stories. One of my favorite movies is "A Walk To Remember." I love the songs, the dialogues, the story, everything about it. I watched it again at the start of the year and still sent me shivers-down-the-spine and made me cry again. You know what I mean don't you?

I also love "The Notebook." Not another summer-lovin' love story. The love of the man here is just amazing. He built her ideal home, he wrote her everyday for 365 days. And even if the woman doesn't remember anything, he still loves her and tries to bring back her memory by reading their love story to her. In the end, his love didn't fail.

My recent favorite is "The Rebound." It's light, funny, cheesy (yiiieeee), and realistic. Separated by age gap issues, time and distance yet when they see each other after a long time, love is spontaneous.



Summary from IMDB.
Sandy upon discovering her husband's infidelity leaves the suburbs and moves to the city. She gets an apartment that's below a coffee house. She befriends one of the workers, Aram, a guy whose wife only married him so that she could get a green card. Aram's family thinks he's wasting his life and education by just working in a coffee house. Later Sandy hires Aram to be her babysitter when she starts a new job. It isn't long when they start dating. But the question: is this real or just the rebound relationship? Written by rcs0411@yahoo.com

Comments