Bariatric Surgery Diet

42 Kg - December
41 Kg - January

Felt sad when I stepped on the weighing scale last December. Before I'm 50 and above. Then last Saturday when we're in the clinic I had the chance to weigh again and it's disturbing that I lost a pound. I'm way too far from a bariatric surgery diet. The weight chart says I'm in an ideal weight for my size but I've been really wanting to gain a little weight. Closer to my weight before. I look skinny and it would be better if I have chubbier cheeks. I'm just happy that the boys gained weight despite of occasional cough and fever.

Those who have eaten a meal with me will also wonder about why I get that number on the weighing scale. I eat BIG for your information. And I have the luxury of time to eat, being at home everyday. I stopped taking C because it makes me sleepy all day even when I take it at bedtime. It could've been good but I can't just sleep all day with two rowdy kids and a home. Maybe snacking more would help?

I've heard about liquid proteins and high-protein diets. Do you know that the word protein is derived from a Greek word meaning "of first importance." I knew about it just now.
It shed light that I need to learn about what could help me achieve my desired weight. Importantly, the proper nutrition I and the whole family needs.

Comments