WLW: When I Go Out I'd Love To...

With Love Wednesday

This time we'll talk about the things we love to do when we go out. Something that we love to do to "treat" ourselves. I'm not sure if we have lots of time to spare for such things so it could also be something that we haven't done but would really love to do if we have the chance.


Go to the parlor to have my nails done. This is a simple treat that I feel good about myself everytime I have this. I also love having foot spa. I also want hair treatments but I seldomly have one. Usually I just have cellophane or hot oil or something that starts with a K I forgot what they call it :D Someday I'll try rebonding. It feels good to have my nails done or my hair shampooed by a different person.

Have a whole body massage. We have a trusted spa cafe where we usually go to. We always feel refreshed everytime we go out of that place.

Go to a quiet place to have bible reading and prayer time. I really really miss doing that. This was in American Cemetery last March 2005, 5 mos. pregnant with Kuya Zach. I somewhat had an idea that I can't easily do this when I have kids already.


Go out on a date with my guy. I discovered old photos from friendster :D

October 2003                                    May 2004

Shop. But only when I have money ehe :D
Eat out! I don't have to cook and clean up and it's my turn to get served. See those hungry kids :D



We all deserve a treat. How do you do it?

Share it in your blog, grab the badge and add your linky below. Have fun!

Comments