With Love Wednesday: Noche Buena or Media Noche

With Love Wednesday
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
My deepest regret for not posting earlier.

My previous post was last year also WLW hehe :D It's 2010 already! Was caught up with the holidays. Surely had fun and ironically the drained feeling comes when you're having rest.

I want to talk about what we love most with the past holiday. Not necessarily Noche Buena or Media Noche feast of food but also can be. We can share about the most-loved experiences we had during the holidays.

What I love the most is when we celebrated Noche Buena with my side of the family here in our house.


We ate Biko brought by Mama, mango buko salad - so delicious and new to the tastebuds- by my sis, pork and beef kaldereta, spaghetti with white cheese topping and mango ref cake (an all-time request by the folks) by yours truly. Of course no pics to make you salivate more.


my youngest sis and niece, modelling turned....hehehehe


MJ and the Jabbawockeez danced

My sis suggested for a sharing time. What are you grateful for 2009 and your dream for 2010? Didn't capture it in photos, moisted my eyes :).


Family pic. not in pic- Lolo already waiting in the van ready to go home hay! SIL and baby girl; not in country- Kuya and Ate

I really loved this Christmas coz I celebrated it with my family. I live quite far away from them now that's why I always miss them. 

What did you love most about the past holidays?





Next topic is entitled "Cool Change." Talk about anything new about you. Something you might want to change in yourself or have started changing. Physical appearance, gadget, character, habit, styles...anything! Til next time! Thanksie!

Comments