With Love Wednesday: Kids

With Love Wednesday

Ahoy there fellas!

I was surprised in a positive way last week at the first launch of "With Love Wednesday." 12 played along. Not bad for the first week. Was also surprised that others who just found the meme from other blogs were happy to join too. Thanks to all of you!

Now, let's talk about the kids we love, here on the second episode of "With Love Wednesday." It doesn't necessarily mean your kids. But of course, we know that our kids are number one on the list. Don't forget that the photo should include you!


I love my kids! They bring out the best and sometimes the worst in me.

Now, I realize I don't have a photo together with my nieces and nephews on my side.


Oh I can't believe this photo was from my son's birthday quite a year ago. Most of the kids here are my sons' playmates in the Children's Ministry. They are playful kids of course, but are so teachable. I'm thankful that my sons have these friends to grow up with learning to love God together.

Join us at "With Love Wednesday."

Comments