Happy Birthday Winter!

It's a bitter-sweet experience. He's 2 yrs. old now, so fast. He's reached another milestone and yet it means that we're getting closer to not having a baby anymore :| or we're there now?

No celebration for this day though! Had it in advance in EK. We plan to order a cake and let him blow the candle on Sunday at the children's ministry. It's an ordinary day today for us. Trash day! And done with the laundry too =D

Meanwhile, I'm experiencing difficulty in our internet connection since Tuesday afternoon. That's why I was nervous of not being able to post WLW on time. Still it was quite not on time because I should have scheduled it one day advance. And this is the reason why I can't comment on your WLW entries, hay :(

Anyway, we got a new ISP believing that their connection speed is faster considering that there are few users in our area. And one of the neighbors is subscribed to them and it really was fast. Internet connection was fast last Tuesday morning, hits 900+kbps and I was so excited. Sadly, it became slower and slower until I get no more connection. They're having system restoration as what the agents tell me. I've talked to several already from calling their CS since Wednesday. As I'm typing, my fingers are crossed that this gets posted as I hit publish. I hope it gets better soon.

Have a great day everyone!

Comments