Pixel Bug Weekend- Three in One

Sassy Mom, here I am joining this Monday meme of yours on Wednesday. Pardon me. This is my first join and I'm posting late. Aawww!

But catching up, I'm posting three past weekends. O diba!


As you see this was last Saturday when Santi hit us hard but thankfully we didn't feel much harm. My inlaws fetched us and after we had lunch, we visited the new parents- my brother and sis in law + the new baby. Sadly, I didn't have my cam in tow.


Now this was two weekends ago when I first met my new bestfriend in SM Appliance Center.
We had snacks first at Bread Factory then Kuya Zach rode the helicopter.


I can't forget when we celebrated my FILs birthday three weekends ago. That's me in the green shirt, watching Zach play as i wait for my turn. Got me panting between laughs after running and jumping on the wii mat. But I beat hubby in tennis. Haha! =D

Thanks Sassy Mom for inviting me on PBW. Just hit the button above if you want to have fun reminiscing your past weekend.

Comments