Ink

At first it's quite strange and eerie especially when Ink comes in the picture. As the story goes it becomes clearer that these people are the ones behind our dreams. There appears two forces that battle over our souls through our dreams. First is the force that gives us good dreams giving us hope and strength while the other force gives trouble to our spirits through nightmares. It's actually a battle of light and darkness.

I often get my eyes wet in movies but this one really broke me to tears in the end. I realized I could be like the father in the movie with a dark monster inside. I realized we could all have "Ink" in us when we get hurt and in turn choose bad decisions and actions in our lives. You know inks, they're hard to erase. But if we decide to change, everything could be saved - lost relationship, love of a father to his child, or even life.

Don't expect of a Hollywood kind of film if you're going to watch this movie. But the ideas are great. Hubby thought it's a scary movie. Uhm, yes sci-fi, fantasy. But when he saw me crying he realized it was more of a drama. hehe. For me though.

Comments