Growing Kid

It's like only yesterday when I was still nursing our little mister Gabe. Now he's up and running and blabbering 2 to 3-word phrases already. Within three weeks from now, he'll be turning 2 years old. No matter what I do there's no way of pulling him back from growing every minute.

No concrete plans yet about his birthday celebration but I'm feeling we need to start thinking of a plan by now. First time for me, I'm feeling lazy of cooking. Maybe we need to look at the net of any celebration ideas using Rapidshare Search Engine.

Last night, going to Enchanted Kingdom just popped in my head. Last time we went was when we've no kids yet. The question is how about the family who wants to celebrate with us? Hubby said we'll shoulder the entrance fee. For all?! Wow rich! Believe him not. He hasn't thought about it much yet.

Comments