Replacing Puti

When problems occur in the middle of the road and visits to the shop become often, it's tempting to think of replacing Puti.

Last night, we looked up for different models of new cars on the internet.



Purchasing a new car for us would mean scratching all and many things in our priority list. Even a second hand car would finish all the money.

Need to really think over this a bunch.

on the side note...

Update bout the helper. She finally showed up this morning. But expectedly, just to get her things. Her reason for leaving was that she'll be the one to take care of her niece as her sister would be working. True or not, I feel that she obviously doesn't want to work for us anymore.

I felt lighthearted when she left. I feel bad though thinking that she's lying to me about lots of things.

I'm deciding not to get a helper again. Perhaps life would be more peaceful with that.

Bach aching but I feel fulfilled to have finished half of the laundry today. Clap clap clap! The comeback of the fresh smelling clothes.

Comments