In Three Months

Christmas will be here in three months.

In the Philippines, it's hard to think about Christmas when the people are cleaning up after Ondoy submerged in mud their homes and properties. And yet what's good about this is that it didn't happen on the eve of Christmas. There's still three months to count.

Christmas is a time to hope, to give, to love. Gifts will always be around during this holiday season. Not to be materialistic but to think about how you could make other people happy with a simple gift.

Children will always love toys but I could imagine how delighted my Zach will be with an awesome Aquasaurus.

I can choose between perfume or an aftershave for my hubby.

Flowers will really send love to my inlaws or my folks.

Praying for the recovery of the families who were greatly affected by Ondoy that they may see God's blessings after the storm until Christmas comes.

My eyes are shutting by itself...goodnight!

Comments