My Brother Attends Sydney Church

I'm just happy to read an email from my brother that he's going to meet up or he has met up with a brother (in faith) in Sydney to attend the Sydney Church of Christ, one of our churches in Australia.

I was quite worried that he hasn't hooked up with our church there when he left the Philippines so I looked in the http://disciplestoday.org website and contacted the Melbourne Church of Christ to seek help regarding the church locations.

Apparently, one of the brothers here in the Metro Manila Christian Church has a brother in Australia and hooked up with my brother so he could attend our church in Sydney. Confused? Nevermind! What's important is that bro can attend our church even when he's working in Australia.

From the map, Sydney is closer than Melbourne to my bro who's in New South Whales.

Behind bro is the lovely Sydney Opera House.

Kuya, pagsundo mo sa family mo, ipasok mo ko sa maleta mo ha. teehee! :D

Comments