Mommy Moments - Time Out With Friends

I don't know why posting this collage didn't work until today. (Palusot pa late naman talaga)

The kids by the next-door neighbor rarely goes out. This was only the second time they went out and actually played with our kids. Take note summer break pa ngayon. That's why I didn't miss on taking pictures of them playing together. I was surprised when little Gabe suddenly went to ate M and tried to hug her, only, he was able to reach just up to her legs. Cute diba!

The two boys shared a common interest in doodling. They're of the same age; Zach is younger for just a few months. My little boy and the two girls played kickball together. I think it's the girls' dad who enjoyed the most. hehehe!

I hope there will be more bonding times like this coz I can sense that Zach likes them as his friends.

More fun times here at mommy moments.

Comments