Heat In The City

Everytime we go to the city, I notice that the climate is really different there. If the temperature in our area now is 26 degree centigrade, in the city it's a bit higher. The air could be dry here at times but boy, don't expect any breeze when you're in the city. My parents as well as my in-laws who both live in the city, use their aircon everyday especially at noon time and at night. Their electricity bill surely surges up during summer when the temperature sores to 37 degrees centigrade. It's like having fever all throughout the day. The aircon unit should surely be at it's top shape during these times. I could probably recommend them Birmingham HVAC if they want a more suitable cooling equipment. They specialize in HVAC heating, airconditioning, installation, repair and even placement.

I'm glad we do not need an airconditioning in our home even during summer. This was one of the reasons why we chose this place. It's cool compared to living in the city with all the noise and smoke and other pollution. I just don't know in the years to come if global warming really becomes intolerable. I might consult Birmingham HVAC in the future.

Comments