Curious About Direct TV and More

Haven't done much blogging lately. The past week i've been a sleepyhead and going over Zach's worksheets. Before it only takes us 10-15 minutes a day to do his homework. Now with tracing letters included in the worksheets, it takes us 1 1/2 hours to finish.

Still pushing daisies (and Tuesdays with Morrie) occupies my time when I have the time and I managed to finish nine episodes of season 2. The last episode is waiting for me. Will I be able to watch more episodes if we acquire a direct tv? I bet it's a more send-shivers-down-the-spine-experience to see Ned and Chuck's eye to eye contacts on a clearer digital quality signal. I should ask Kaptain Satellite later for evaluations on the best satellite tv packages being offered. Speaking of send-shivers-down-the-spine-experience, I should tell you about my own moments in my next post.

We were in my in-laws over the weekend and the Saturday visit turned into an unplanned overnight stay. Zach was bitten by Storm which sent us again yesterday to RITM for anti-rabies vaccine. I hate that Zach will undergo a series of vaccinations which traumatized him before but SADLY we are back to 0 because of the booster we missed to go back to last year when he also had shots due to catbite. This time it's for a dogbite. Gladly, the other two meds given to him before are still effective so they crossed those out. One down, three more one shot per arm session to go. The next one is on Thursday May 21, 2009. I have no choice but be the one to take him for the shots this time. He was laughing at first at the crying boy and then tells me he's brave but when it's his turn I was holding him down while he squirms like a worm and his feet on my knees. His intradermal shots and case level III tell me its not that serious but still I hope he wasn't exposed to such danger.

Comments