Basketball and Water Gun

We will be having two consecutive pool parties to attend to this weekend. Tomorrow is Dani's (Zach's first cousin on Erwin's side) 3rd birthday. Then on Sunday I consider it a pool party coz there will be food and pool fun for the kids after the Sunday service.

These two events pushed me to find swim attires and paraphernalias for my two kids. We went first to Kumon and then to the barber shop for their haircut, then to the mall. We looked at the mall near our place but all they have is one kind of boat float. So we headed to a bigger mall and I realize it isn't easy to have two kids plus two bags commuting around. What a great blessing it would be if we would be granted Car Title Loans. So there we were at the mall just to realize they have no more swim paraphernalias in stock. While their swim attires doesn't fit my budget. The "back to school" thingies are what's all around the department stores. So we landed on buying a basketball and a water gun.

Going home, there's the midday sun on our heads. The kids were being lulled as the jeepney runs. I thought about Car Title Loans Hayward and how convenient it would really be if I learn how to drive. The car that hubby's driving is being lent to us by FIL. They were asking hubby since then to apply for Car Title Loans Sacramento but he hasn't...yet. In the (near) future I hope.

Comments