Back Home

Home at last! We were away from home since Thursday. And it feels good to just be back home.

It was a long weekend 33rd anniversary celebration for my in-laws on May 1. We did nothing but just feasted and had fun sometimes made fun of the three kids and one pomeranian dog. Oh yes! last night we sang with the videoke until 1AM. We sang almost all the songs from the songbook. Til I noticed that most of the songs repeated already. Apart from the constant bickering of the two, Zach surely had fun bonding with his cousin Dani. Then today we headed to SIL's home in Greenwoods for a swim. We were so busy that I didn't get the chance to visit black bbw singles.

I'm glad that my ILs are obviously happy that the family is complete to celebrate their anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Was able to finish Pushing Daisies Season2 Ep4.

Will check out what's that 24/7 Pacquiao/Hatton that hubby's watching on tv now.

Good night!

Comments