Rooming-In

When we're here in my parents' house, we can sleep either in my sister's or at the main house. Tonight, we are sleeping in my sister's since it's bigger (the whole studio type is also the whole bedroom, hehe) and has better air conditioning.

Coming here today is actually unplanned. My folks came to our house this morning and the kids swam in the pool's clubhouse. I decided that we come with them coz hubby's not home anyway. What a reason?! Honestly, I've been wanting to visit here since last week. And when Mam told me it's lolo's 90th bday I wanted to go even if she said it's not a big celebration.

By the way, hubby is in his parents' for a schedule tomorrow with a dentist who's my in-laws' acquaintance. So I got to be ready when he gets his teeth fixed. Huh why!? Uhm...nothing just a thought.

Comments