Mommy Moments - Sentimental

I was still wondering why there are Mommy Moments posts around when i realized it's past Friday already. Tsk tsk, effects of anesthesia from 2 CS. There are really tons of senti moments from when I had kids but Chris said I just got to pick one...or some.

This was during Gabe's 1st birthday last Dec. 6, 2008 (true bday dec. 3). Just ignore my sis combing hair on the background. I really feel sentimental everytime I see this picture.

It's so sentimental for me when I see my three boys monkeying. That's why I always take a picture of them playing around.

This was hubby giving bread to the little mister. I just feel sentimental with this photo.

And who can't feel sentimental with this? Only lately did I realize that breastfeeding is a sentimental moment. That's why I really sacrificed my position to take a picture of us while breastfeeding. If I only knew then, I have agreed for a picture while breastfeeding my first baby.

Comments