Home Improvement Wishes

We've got new neighbors! The house behind ours is now occupied. Showing thoughtfulness at the start, they gave us a pack of chocolates when they moved in, the other day. I like their curtain and they envied our vinyl floor design that from their opinion looks better than theirs. But like ours, their house is not custom built and we need to pay an additional to the developer if we want to change the flooring into tiles instead of the standard vinyl.

When a suitable budget comes I also want some modifications in the home. When that time comes it won't be bad to consider Baltimore Remodeling. We still haven't set up the lcd screen in our living room, which also needs a different wall color. The kitchen needs additional shelves and some more accessories. I want country style look of wares like wooden dish rack, table napkin holder or the even knife rack. The boys' bedroom lack cabinets, shelves and beds. I'm putting this off my mind since I'm thinking that it will still be a long time before the boys will separate from us in their own bedroom. Maybe someday we will extend our kitchen to the back. It’ll be a bigger room to do my cooking and for doing the laundry and pressing. We also want to extend sideways beside the kitchen for hubby’s dream internet and digital photo printing shop. Oops I spilled his plans there!

Got to get back to sleep folks! Or I’ll be mommy zombie tomorrow.

Comments