Chat Room for Christians

I learned how to chat on the internet when I was in college. I usually just chat with my classmates. I was surprised when my classmates were able to meet people from different countries around the world. There are various kinds of chat rooms and they were inviting me to join. They were even able to make friends and meet personally those they met through the chat rooms. I heard that they also dated some of them. It’s like meeting a phone pal in those “ancient times” when the webcam was still unpopular. I guess some of my classmates then were disappointed when they finally got to meet their friend from the internet.

When I think about it, chatting could be dangerous. A person could be different with how he or she talks about himself or herself on the net from when you get to shake his hands personally. It would be safe to go to the christian chat room. It would really be nice to meet people from anywhere sharing the same belief and faith as yours. You wouldn’t worry thinking if the person you’re chatting with has the right motives and good intentions. It’s nice to talk to somebody with the same belief when a friend is not on sight; someone might be in the site. I'm not going to wonder if I'll be finding myself joining the Christian chat rooms someday when I need someone to talk to. Anyway, the Christian chat city is a safer ground especially for a Christian like me.

Comments