Busy Bee

Good day everyone!

No, i wasn't hit by the Conficker C. thank God for Mac.

I'm glad to be blogging today! :D *all smiles* as i glance at my two kids sleeping soundly at this time.

been busy lately with:

-sleeping in the afternoon and sleeping early at night with the kids (intentionally and unintentionally)

-visits from parents and in-laws

-movie time with hubby (at home). wednesday, marley and me back to back with winged creatures.

-Kumon: Saturday orientation, Tuesday enrollment and 1st class and 10 mins.- worksheets everyday...sometimes 2x a day. my son's a bit excited hehe. details on my next post.

-malling. bought my new contact lenses (-2.50), two blouses and white strappy sandals. toys and stuff for the kids, 2 polo for hubby and pants. ate at Flavors of China I tell you it's yummy at a reasonable price.


-little gardening. marveling our piti-mini's 12 flowers and still budding

-cooking and feeding the kids

-having my personal time with God

-and of course, my son's busy using the internet that's why I can't blog

I'll do my best to catch up with the tags, bloggable things and bloghopping. See yah!

Comments