12AM Watching Anime

I woke up because of Gabe's cry at 12AM. Hubby's not on the bed. Where is he? In front of the laptop with earphones on, watching his favorite downloaded anime series. I like watching CGI too but not the anime type. I'm also not fond of following series. But this 32 year old dad is so into it! Like sometimes I get jealous yeah. Coz instead of spending time with me just cuddling on the bed, he's there watching anime.
What would happen if he learns about Free Anime Chat? Oh no! I dread that moment when he starts to join. He'll find it so easy to register. Then he can have instant access already to the anime chatrooms. When he becomes a member, he just needs to login to his account. I bet he'll be so engrossed, chatting with other people who have the same hobby as his. He would surely enjoy talking with people all over the world about the latest series available. He'll be boasting about the latest mangga series of Naruto that he has ahead of the others. Will he be sharing where he's getting all the files? I don't know.

Do you know anyone who loves anime like my hubby does? Oh yes, his twin bro.

Comments