Web Hosting Geeks

I received our latest credit card bill last week. I was shocked with what I saw. A $34 billing for web hosting. I was just thankful that hubby was the one who registered the account using our card. But I was just as disappointed when I knew (and my suspicions were correct) that he was not able to use the said domain. And now the company is billing us for the renewal of a service that we were not able to use. We are not sure if we can still cancel coz it was automatically billed to our card. How it happened, that, I need to also find out.

Hubby regrets to have signed up for that. He should have consulted web site hosting reviews first. The webhostinggeeks.com is not only a listing of the best web hosting services available in the market but it includes reviews, news, trends and discussions about the industry. If you're wise enough then you will visit their blog when planning to get a web hosting service.

Thanks to the geeks we won't be naive again about the web industry.

Comments