Not So Well

I woke up at 4:30AM today. Feels like I'm going to have a flu. I feel hot inside and my muscles are aching. We went to church yesterday then had lunch together in one of our peer couple's home. We had fun talking until we noticed it's 5PM already. Then I felt my back aching while I was taking a rest at home. I didn't get to breastfeed my little boy the whole day coz we didn't bring him along. I got full aching breasts. I suspect and hope that's the only reason why I don't feel good.

But here I am still blogging and surfing the net!

I've been reading about blog aggregator hosting. From what I understand, it's like a website with a portal-like user interface where you can submit your blog posts. You may subscribe to a community of your interest and receive newsfeeds as a whole instead of picking out blogs for you to read on. I've been really looking for sites like this where my blog can be listed. What's good is that you can ask that included weblogs in your community aggregator will only be of your interest. I'll make my own aggregator later on coz I can't think of a cool title.

Hitting the sack for now.

Comments