Homemade Water Filter

We had a surprise visit today. It's my side of the family this time.
And when my Papa is around, it's so so seldom that you will see him not touching the soil. Wait for my next post about our new garden.

When he and hubby started gardening, I don't know why they can't stop even when the sun is at it's hottest. I shouldn't be surprised when hubby was able to finish 900ml water in just one stop. But even though how thirsty a person may be, he can't just drink water from anywhere but the one that passed through water filters. People can just scoop water to drink anywhere but sadly, that was before before. I felt so sad for my son when we passed by a river last week going to the other town. I think that was the first time he saw a river closely and it is too dirty. It's so different from how I encountered rivers before. I was so amazed and delighted everytime we visit the province and see bodies of water. I grabbed the opportunity to explain to him that that's not how rivers are before. When God made rivers, they are clean and people used to drink from it. I told him that rivers became dirty because people are not responsible with their own garbages. And that he should put his trash in the bins and not anywhere.

It's good to be sure that the water we drink is clean. The common practice today is buying purified water from the refilling stations. But do you know that you can make your own water filter at home? Yes, you can have safe, clean water from your own home. I read the article above and I think the materials used are the same with the ones my father used in our home. With that I think making water filter at home is not far-fetched.

BuyBlogReviews.com

Comments