Friendly Blogger Award

When I started blogging, I didn't think that I would be having friends from doing it. And now, one of the friendly friends I have in this online world has given me this "Friendly Blogger Award." Thank you for this award Jes.


"Let's Spread the Spirit of Friendship to all the Blogosphere all over the World."

Here is the rules for this award :
1. Take a Photo or install one now .
2. Do not change clothes,do not trim the hair,the main image is to be captured (we want to see the real you...he..he..) .
3. Post a picture that is in edit .

4. Post these instructions (required).
5. Tag people to show appreciation to them that touch your heart because of their friendly attitude (required).

I'm tagging Mhay, Shiela, Willa, Gengen and Jeng.

I really appreciate all the friends that I've made from blogsville. Sorry if sometimes I can't reciprocate your messages, comments or visits due to lack of time but I really appreciate each of those from the bottom of my heart. Not giving you this tag doesn't mean I don't.

Comments