You're Tracked

I had an unforgettable experience when I was still working in the city. I got a seat beside a man who was doing "m" in a jeepney! I hurriedly got off the vehicle and didn't mind if I had to walk a few blocks to our office. The man didn't harm the passengers directly. But the sight is just so demoralizing. It's so annoying why does he have to do that there in a public public place? I was just grateful that he didn't touch me or anything. Or maybe had I not gotten off immediately, he might have done something more terrible. whew!
Have you heard about a unique website where you can Track Sex Offenders? This site is amazing. With it, you can view photos and obtain names and addresses of nearby offenders in your area. It also tells about the previous sexual offenses of the person. You can be aware of their ways and moves. It's best to be more aware and keep a safe family.

I'm just happy that we now live in a secured neighborhood. Far from snatchers, thieves or say, sex offenders.

Comments