Six Weird Things About Me

I know that Pehpot has been waiting to know the six weird things about me.

RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 or more people you know to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Actually, I needed to think alot. Ok, so here they are.

uuuhhhmmm...

1. I can go through the day without combing my hair. I only do when I need to go out of the house and after bathing.

2. I'd go to places with only a sketch or a direction. I get excited pag naliligaw na ko.

3. When I buy something, I'd check every store, brand or boutique even if I already planned ahead what to buy. Then I change my mind for N times before I finally go to the counter. Sometimes when I come home after shopping, I even think that I should have bought the other item.

4. I like shopping but when I got money I don't know anymore what to buy. (Maybe because I want to buy lots but the bread isn't enough. hehe! materialistic me)

5. I wash my hands for several times when I cook and I taste my cooking a lot of times before serving it.

6. I want to be an outgoing person but there were times that I feel shy to initiate to other people. Sometimes I need to think first if I'm going to initiate or not.

Whew! I thought I can't come up with six but it's finally done!

Issa, Maxi, Maureen, Roselle, Sheila and Shimumsy, please share some weird things about you too.

Comments