Stylish But Not Pricey

My sis in-law, specifically, the wife of my hubby's twin was wearing contact lenses when they visited us last Sunday. I remembered when I was still single I used to wear colored contacts. Hubby can't deny the fact that he was allured to those hazel brown eyes. Not knowing that they were contact lenses until I told him when we were steady dating already. Victim!

I wore eyeglasses since I was in secondary school. I'm nearsighted. Most of the time friends tell me I was a snob the other day when the truth is I didn't notice them from afar. I haven't worn eyeglasses or contact lenses since last year when my lenses got expired. I think now I need to use one again. This time for economical reason maybe I'll opt for eyeglasses which do not expire.



The New York Times has featured cheap but stylish eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. They have a variety of eyeglasses to choose from depending on the look you want. You can choose from a selection of frames with different kind of lens according to your need. There's also the tinted sunglasses lens, which is good for the outdoors.

I can't decide between Silver & Raspberry - pattern temples or Pink & Purple - pattern temples.

Comments