More From Valentine's Day

A heart-shaped pancake for hubby to greet him on Valentine's Day morning. Eating at the working desk.
Far from my request but I LOVED them lots.
The card says "LOVE doesn't always soar from the the heights. Sometimes it screeches up the driveway and bounds up to the door carrying a pizza box and a movie, forgetting to wipe its feet". Didn't get the meaning of it at first that I needed to read and think and ask hubby. hehe :) It's true, love is not always grand. It's up to the person how you make love special.
Dearest Beb, Just letting you know that I love you so much and that I'm so happy to have you as my partner, friend and wife. It's fun sharing life with you. Happy Valentine's Day to the one I love. Love, Honey. *kilig*
The other one is a devotional book called "Women of the Bible."
My simple gift is a heart-shaped chocolate. See, love is not always big. hehe :) I'll make up to you someday honey. I love you!

Comments