My Own Web Domain

I'm quite happy as to how my blog is slowly but surely progressing right now. Maintaining a blog for me is easy. I love writing (call it, frustrated writer) and reading from the internet. If I'd be given lots of time to be in front of the computer and blog, there's really no problem. Opportunities are also coming as long as you keep your blog up to date. And you keep your eyes open, hehe :)

If favorable situations like these continue, maybe in months time I can buy a domain hosting of my own. There's just a lot of companies offering domain name and web hosting out there. But a starter like me who might still be testing waters needs to choose one that's reliable and affordable.

I have seen one that offers very low registration fee. Usually you need to initially pay for the domain name registration for the first year but with UK-Cheapest, if you buy hosting they provide a free .UK domain name for 2 years! You only need to pay for the renewal charges after two years. That's free domain name hosting for two years! Then after that you can register with your own name. Sweet! And here, the price you see is the price you pay. Check it here. They're transparent with their renewal costs. No hidden charges to pay that you will find too late to back out.

Now, what name shall I have for my domain? Open for suggestions!

Comments