Thanks to Chris for this birthday tag!
This is quite an early wishlist for my birthday on May. But I guess doing it advance won't do any harm.
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.
My prayer wishes are:
1. Last year when we had our wi-fi connection at home, BIL mentioned that i should be having my own laptop so I could do more stuff including blogging. It didn't matter sharing with Zach and hubby then. But now that Zach is really so into nickjr.com and I can't use the internet when i want to, I'm wishing of having my own LAPTOP.
2. I wish I could visit my parents and sisters whenever I want to.
3. I wish for more paid blogging opportunities. (copied from Chris' list.) :D
4. I wish that I could spend more time for my personal bible study and prayer.
5. I wish to be with my college friends and have lots of chika together. It's been years since i have seen most of them like we've been to private drug rehab.
6. I wish I and hubby could spend time together out of the country.
7. I wish we could bring our kids out of the country. (a different event from #6)
8. I wish we could do some home improvements like additional shelves etc.
9. I wish I could pursue my online career.
10. I wish for the family's good health.
Now I am tagging Jonaver, Maricel, Maxi, Lena. And of course, Kitts, this is very much in time for your upcoming birthday this month.
Two weeks ago, I dyed my hair in Creamy Ash by Beautylabo . Kaya pala, anlabo nila e. Hehe. The result that you see above is from two wee...
Had a successful trip to Divisoria last Saturday. I didn't expect that Divisoria Mall is a haven for party goods, toys and giveaways fo...
making a model of the solar system This is actually a delayed reaction. Or a late post. Last April we finished the whole grade 5 curricu...
It's our first time to go to Puerto Galera via commute with the kids. I and hubby went there before for our honeymoon via Coco Beac...
My sons have been playing Plants vs. Zombies again. And I thought the garden, our real garden would look pleasant with sunflowers around. I ...
You can win a free ticket to a homeschooling public seminar called "Building Blocks of Homeschooling" in this blog! Registratio...
It's my first time to care for a dog. We have pet dogs before in my parents' house but I was still young to be responsible for it. ...
Happy 11th birthday to our first born! I'm so happy to see you happy and surprised on your birthday morning. I'll keep the mushy m...
Hello there! Here's us after the boys' piano and theater class. Our youngest is in theater class at Homeschool Alabang with ...
Best things in life are free! Get a chance to win free box of 3 doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. It coudn't be simpler than just downloa...
kids family zach gabe blogging mommy moments food home schooling computers and internet education mommyhood occasions travel and venues leisure thoughts christmas parenting dailies health and beauty celebrations friendships hobbies marriage church inspirations bible books arts and crafts environment homeschooling love women entertainment humor about me calligraphy boys world Cloudy daddy and the boys boracay life DIY party Coron