Birthday Wishlist Tag

Thanks to Chris for this birthday tag!
This is quite an early wishlist for my birthday on May. But I guess doing it advance won't do any harm.


Rules Of The Tag:
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

My prayer wishes are:
1. Last year when we had our wi-fi connection at home, BIL mentioned that i should be having my own laptop so I could do more stuff including blogging. It didn't matter sharing with Zach and hubby then. But now that Zach is really so into nickjr.com and I can't use the internet when i want to, I'm wishing of having my own LAPTOP.
2. I wish I could visit my parents and sisters whenever I want to.
3. I wish for more paid blogging opportunities. (copied from Chris' list.) :D
4. I wish that I could spend more time for my personal bible study and prayer.
5. I wish to be with my college friends and have lots of chika together. It's been years since i have seen most of them like we've been to private drug rehab.
6. I wish I and hubby could spend time together out of the country.
7. I wish we could bring our kids out of the country. (a different event from #6)
8. I wish we could do some home improvements like additional shelves etc.
9. I wish I could pursue my online career.
10. I wish for the family's good health.

Now I am tagging Jonaver, Maricel, Maxi, Lena. And of course, Kitts, this is very much in time for your upcoming birthday this month.

Comments