This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
I'm honored to receive this award from Chris. Thank you po.
One of my goals for this blog is to share God's word as how it helps me in my everyday living. And as well uplift the spirit of the readers who can relate to the same situation as I am. I am not trying to preach through this blog but I want to let people know that God's word is the ultimate guide for anyone's life in every circumstances. I hope I'm reaching my goal so far.
Through this blog also, I have gained lots of blogger friends, mostly mommies who share the same struggles and thoughts like mine and vise versa. I think the struggle of fighting everyday to fit blogging in my schedule as a stay at home mom is an achievement too. I had lowdown for some months last year but I'm glad to be up again.
This blog is having its first birthday this coming Jan. 23. And I hope I could really continue on because I love doing this and it helps me grow in some way.
I'm giving this award to Cheerleader, Cielo, Daei and Mhay.