First Date

Doing one of goals this year, hubby and I had our first monthly date last Saturday. Take note, he was the one who planned it. That's after I followed it up from him coz the month is nearly over.

Since there's nothing to spend, hehe, we just had a quiet time/date in our village park. O diba, uso parin samen ang date sa park. We read this passage in Ephesians 3:

15Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is. 18Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit. 19Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, 20always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

21Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

We exchanged our thoughts about it then we prayed together. We went home after that but when we found out that the kids are busy - zach was playing nickjr.com and gabe's in dreamland - we went back to the park with the camera. More or less it's just a hundred steps away from our house ;)

We tinkered with the cam since hubby wants to learn how to use the manual mode. Here's our first try with M mode:


Yehey! I know how to do it. But obviously, I still need to practice the techniques and creativity.

I enjoyed our date coz I learned something new together with hubby. Hoping for more coz I don't remember the last time we had a date with only the two of us together.

Still want to blog some more but I can't resist my back to bed now. Good night and good morning!

Comments